Ozob - Work in progress 01

[ENG] Hi.
I'm making a new character based in the famous podcast Jovem Nerd.
This is Ozob, a albino replicant with a grenade at nose. He has skill to explosion and pump.
Below my reference:

[PORT] Olá.
Estou fazendo um novo personagem baseado no famoso podcast Jovem nerd.
O personagem é Ozob, um replicante albino com uma granada no lugar do nariz.
Abaixo minhas referencias:

[ENG] And modeling:
[PORT] Modelagem:

[ENG] I've used the Mudbox and Maya for base.
I hope that you like and I´d like the suggestion and opinion.
Estou usando o mudbox e maya.
Espero que gostem e se possível comentem.

Progress:

[ENG] Finally, I finished some professional course and now I have time for this personal work. I changed of modeling software because I wanted to make small details of skin but the file was with 1 gb. Now, I using the Zbrush and the file is with 80Mb some detail.
Below newsprints:

[PORT] Finalmente, eu terminei um curso profissional que estava fazendo e agora tenho tempo para este trabalho pessoal. Eu mudei de software de modelagem, porque eu queria fazer pequenos detalhes de pele, mas o arquivo estava com 1 gb. Agora, eu estou usando o Zbrush e o arquivo é 80Mb com algum detalhe.
Abaixo newsprints:







[ENG] Some update:









Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

First month in On fire School

Lola Bunny - Concept art