Lola Bunny - Concept art

[ENG] When I watched Space Jam I was enchasted by character Lola Bunny.  At the time I have drawn her and  I started to studying 3D and I wanted to model it, but I didn't have the skill to do it.
This year, with some free time in the company, I started modeling  not get rusty because here character is rarely used.
In this step I seacher for reference and found that this character don't have a very well defined guide . I  even found an artist complaining about it: 

[PORT] Quando eu assisti Space Jam me encantei pela personagem chamada Lola Bunny. Na época tinha desenhado ela e quando comecei a usar o 3d tive vontade de faze-la, porem não tinha experiencia o suficiente para isto. Este ano, coma as horas vagas aqui no trabalho, comecei a modelar a personagem para não fica enferrujado, pois aqui é muito raro se usar personagem. Na etapa de pesquisa me deparei que este personagem não tem um guide muito bem definido, assim encontrei varias arte da própria Warner diferentes. Até encontrei uns artista reclamando disto:


[ENG] So, I chose this guide because I like it the most.

[PORT] Então escolhei um guide que mais me agradou:

[ENG] From this reference I started the modeling and today I can finish it.

[PORT] A partir desta referencia comecei a modelagem e hoje terminei ela:



[ENG] Now, I will start  rigging because I will plan to do some cool animations.

[PORT] Agora vou começar o rigging pois pretendo fazer umas animações bacana com está personagem.

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

First month in On fire School

Test to A Mascoteria company